Thursday, June 2, 2016

Showcasing the top sexy beards on Game Guy Characters




So I wanted to make a post showing off all the top sexy beards on gaming characters that I could think of. This wasn't such an easy task but I managed to find quite a few. But before I get into that I wanted to show off this cute shirt I got to experience from my friends over at FaceFarmers.Com

This is the shirt that gave me the motivation to make this post. It says, "Beards Are Sexy". This seems to be the male cut version but I know they do have female shirts which are a cuter cut. I think it's called the BabyDoll fit. So make sure to get the right fit for your liking.

That beard on the shirt totally reminded me of Kharazim from Diablo when I saw it. So then I thought, "Hmm, I wonder who else has a mighty beard and looks pretty darn sexy?" So let us commence!

You can BUY this shirt here http://www.beardandmustachetshirts.com/beard-and-mustache-t-shirts/BEARDS-ARE-SEXY-MUSTACHE-T-SHIRT-BEARD-T-SHIRTS-MUSTACHE-TEES/


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kharazim (Diablo 3)




Malfurion (World of Warcraft)


Gabriel Tosh (Starcraft)


Male Demon Hunter (Diablo 3 )



Jim Raynor (Starcraft)


Reinhardt (Overwatch)


Greymane (World of Warcraft)



King Leoric (Diablo 3)


Male Barbarian (Diablo 3 )



Nozdormu (World of Warcraft)


Xul ( Diablo 2 /Heroes of the Storm)


Barrett Wallace ( ff7)


Snake ( Metal Gear Solid)


Zangief (Street Fighter)


Gordon Freeman (Half Life)


Geralt ( Witcher 3 )


Deus Ex 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...