Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Why you should use an exfoliating scrub for your skin




Taking care of your skin is super important because it only goes downhill as you age. You really should have a good skincare regimen to get into. Maybe you have cleansers, serums and moisturizers for your face but there is an important step to lean into before all of that. It's called exfoliating your skin. What this means is you will be removing the dead skin on the surface of your skin. It's pretty simple and I think even if you don't use other products then this one should be a must.

The easiest thing for me to do is to just take it with me in the shower so I can turn away from the shower head and work it on my moistened face. I can easily turn around and rinse it off after. I would only recommend doing this once a week because if you do it too often it can have a bad effect.


There are so many different facial scrubs on the market but here is one that I got to try out from a beauty company called Valentia. I have used a couple of products from them in the past and they seem to have the highest quality of ingredients. For example, I have their vitamin C serum and it was the only one I have tried from plenty that smelled wonderful. It actually smelled like oranges, yum! Anyway, this little jar of exfoliating scrub has green and white teas included within it. There are a few lovely ingredients in this one which will be listed below:



Green and White Tea: Packed with polyphenols and potent antioxidants that provide anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, and anti-aging effects.

Aloe Vera: This nutrient rich botanical moisturizes the skin and fights aging by improving skin firmness.


Jojoba Beads: Gentle beads that work to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells without scratching the skin.

Olive, Avocado & Kukui Butter: This nutrient dense trio is rich in Vitamin A, B, D, and E helps nourish, hydrate, and repair the skin while combating pro-aging free radicals.

Full Ingredient List:
Proprietary Organic Skin Tea, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Pumice, Jojoba Beads,Natural Green Tea Fragrance, Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive Butter), Persea Gratissima (Avocado Butter), Aleurites Molaccana (Kukui Nut Oil), Coffee Extract, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green/White Tea), Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol.


My thoughts on this scrub are very satisfying on the overall quality. I do wish that the jar was a bit bigger for the price point. The fact is though that this is a very good product indeed. It smells lovely as a good scrub should or a facial product in general should. It's easy to apply with the fingertips. The exfoliating jojoba beads work well. I'm left with a refreshed feeling on my skin. I usually have problem with oily skin as well if I don't keep up with everything and this helps to combat that problem. I'm also very happy that it is alcohol and paraben free. I love the way my skin feels and am confident in this product 100%!


You can BUY this exfoliating scrub here on Valentia's site: http://www.valentia.com/collections/all/products/eternal-youth


You could also BUY the exfoliating scrub here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Eternal-Exfoliating--Natural-Ingredients-Tropical/dp/B014PIVJCA/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1463003922&sr=8-1&keywords=valentia+scrub





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...